Wine storage companies are established to provide solutions to wine storage problems for their clients. They offer several products and services tailored to meet the needs of their clients. The products they sell are often used to store or age wines.
Some of the products sold by wine storage companies include wine fridges, wine cabinets, and wine walls. Read on to learn more about what a wine storage company does - and more about what the team at Enofaber does.
A wine refrigerator is an appliance used for the storage of wine. It is temperature-controlled, and it is an upgraded and modernised version of the cave wine caller. They usually come in different sizes and appliance features.
Built-in Wine Coolers
Built-in wine coolers are wine coolers intended to be built into the kitchen or some other spaces. They are usually installed under counters or inside cabinet spaces. They are the best option if you use a small space and have no free space to place the coolers.
Freestanding Wine Coolers
Freestanding wine coolers are your best option if you need a cooler in the form of a fixture. They are a good option if you have enough free space in your apartment and can be placed in your kitchen, dining area, or living room. Freestanding coolers are also a great option if you have a vast wine collection.
Integrated Wine Coolers
Integrated wine coolers are built into an already existing kitchen space. The difference between integrated and in-built wine coolers is that, unlike in-built wine coolers, integrated wine coolers are entirely enclosed into the cabinets, making it impossible to spot them in the kitchen without opening the cabinet.
Wine storage cabinets preserve wine in the best condition and ensure its smooth ageing process. They work by ensuring optimal temperature for the wine. These wine cabinets can either have solid or glass doors to display the wine collection.
Commercial Wine Coolers
Commercial wine coolers are designed to store wines on a large scale in the hospitality industry. Hotels, bars, and restaurants purchase wine coolers because they are an upgrade to the standard wine coolers in terms of size, and they keep wine at serving temperature. They can store a wide range and quantity of wines while chilling them to the proper serving temperature. They can do this because they possess adjustable shelves.
Wine walls are used for storing and displaying wines for serving. It is mainly bought for aesthetics because it is designed to display wine bottles most attractively. They are made in different display designs and bottle capacities, so clients purchase some units and combine them for a custom look. They also possess temperature control to ensure they're at the best serving temperature.
Enofaber was established to provide solutions to wine storage problems. Enofaber is your one-stop shop for all your wine storage solutions. We deal in the sales of quality wine fridges, wine coolers (whether free-standing, integrated, or built-in coolers), cabinets, and beautiful wine walls for homes and businesses. From custom in-built and integrated coolers to huge commercial coolers, it doesn't matter what your needs are, and you're sure to find a product that fits your requirement.
- At Enofaber, we offer a wide variety of products: we have gathered enough experience and network in the industry that it doesn't matter what your choice of products is - we are sure to deliver. We offer the best-selling wine coolers, commercial, dual-zone wine coolers, single-zone wine coolers, luxury wine coolers, and wine walls.
- We have a reliable supply network of trusted brands - we have worked with quality wine storage manufacturers; some are Climadiff, Avintage, and La Sommeliere, the most prominent manufacturers in France. We have also worked with brands like Swisscave, Dunavox, Artevino, and EXPO. The importance of citing all of these brands is to assure you that you're getting the best quality products without compromise.
- Amazing delivery and after-sales service: At Enofaber, we offer an extensive delivery service delivering products to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland. We also offer a 2-person delivery for every purchase, including a room of choice, unpacking, and packaging removal.
- Discounts: We also offer a discount for customers willing to purchase two or more units. We offer a £25 discount off your first wine cooler purchase for every mail subscription.
- Buyer's guide: Check out our informative blog to discover tips and guides to learn all about the world of wine storage, from wine serving temperatures to wine cabinets and wine coolers.
- Customer support and seamless website: We offer a live chat option on their website, making it easy to contact them. Our website is also straightforward to use and navigate. Even if you're not a regular customer, it is easy to get the hang of it, view our catalogue, and make a purchase.
- Flexible payment: We accept online payment from Amex to Apple pay and other cards.
Storing your wine in stores and rooms can harm your wine collection. It is best to preserve your wine quality by storing it in a wine cooler, wine cabinet or wine wall. Wine refrigeration appliances help you to store your wine at the correct humidity so that your wine status safe.